Scorpion Helmets Flip-up , Scorpion exo 300 air gunner flip-up black white helmets,outlet boutique,The Most Fashion Designs
- advanced polycarbonate composite engineered shell: quiet, aero-tuned design for wind-tunnel tested comfort. eps-lined chin bar for additional protection.
- ventilation system: adjustable, indexed front and rear vents with aero-tuned rear spoiler reduce lift, create vacuum and maximize airflow through helmet.
- micrometric automatic chinstrap buckle for quick release and precise adjustment.
- airfit concept: airfit™ permits a rider to personalize helmet fit through air adjustable cheek pads with additional noise reduction.only by scorpion exo!
- kwikwick2®: liner:very effective, hypoallergenic, removable, machine washable, and very soft and pleasant to the touch, the kwikwick2® lining of the new scorpionexo® 2011 range is a real custom-made slipper for your head.
- cleaning the outside of the helmet: never use any solvents or abrasive cleaners to clean your helmet!! for optimum performance, rinse your helmet in warm water using a mild soap. if the outside is dirty with dried dirt and bugs, we suggest you place a wet towel over the helmet for at least one minute before wiping it clean. this softens the foreign objects before removal lessening the chance of scratches. the multiple coatings on the face shield are resistant to light scratching, however, heavy, abusive scratching can break through the coatings and cause visible marks. removing dirt and bugs with good cleaning practices and keeping your helmet in a racecase™ will significantly help to prolong the life of your helmet and face shields.
- cleaning the inside of the helmet: the removable, washable liner in all our helmets make it easy to clean. even a man can do it. remove the cheek pads first by unsnapping the 3 (usually) button snaps on each one. be careful not to “tear” the pad out, but carefully un-snap each button. the “crownliner” can be unsnapped (2) from the back of the head area and the pulled away from the helmet in the forehead area. note the alignment arrows for re-installing the crownliner. throw these three pieces into the washing machine if possible in a washing bag so that the plastic parts cannot be broken or damage the textile and allow to air dry before re-installing.
- cleaning the face shield: the scorpionexo face shields for 400s and 700s have different cleaning procedures for inside and outside. the outside is coated with an anti-scratch coating which prevents minor scratches, but cannot resist heavy wiping and cleaning without preliminary softening of the dirt, grime and bugs first. note the damp towel method of softening dried bugs and dirt above. plastic polishes work fine to clean the outside of the shield as long as the dirt and grime has been softened and removed first. the inner everclear™ no-fog coated face shields require special treatment for cleaning. we suggest using a warm water and mild soap combination followed by “pat drying” with a dry towel. “wiping” may cause premature wear and scratching on the everclear™ innercoating.
- chemicals: certain common household chemicals will react negatively with the polycarbonates, fiberglass or coatings of your helmet. avoid contact with acetone (nail polish remover), caustic solutions (ammonia-based cleaners), hair sprays containing methyene, chlorine from swimming pools or glues.
at this moment, the product scorpion exo 300 air gunner
is in stock at scorpion
vast selection new york . find out what other motorcycle
products, the brand scorpion
has at your online motorcycle
store. make any outfit your own with this season´s selection of flip-up
models. at scorpion
outlet boutique houston we stock the latest styles and designs of helmets
. browse through our selection and find the motorcycle
item that suits your needs.
scorpion - helmets - flip-up,weight: up to 1500 gr,approval: ece-22.05,color: black,color: white